Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Our very own "Dear Abby" column!

Hello, Matrix fans!  

The countdown is on, and we're only
10 DAYS AWAY 
from Phoenix making its Michigan debut
on Matrix Theatre's stage on March 1st!


Did you get your tickets yet?  

The show is about Sue and Bruce, 
two people living in New York City that meet by chance.  
But following a GREAT night together, 
Bruce doesn't hear from Sue.  

Check out the "Dear Abby" letter below, and 
leave your advice in the comments section!  
Come back on Friday for the "other side" of the story!


Dear Abby,

Ok, so I had drinks one night with a woman I met at this party.  We were playing this trivia game, getting along, talking for hours, and one thing led to another...and we ended up, how shall I put this... co-mingling... in bed.

Needless to say, I am really into her, and she, well... apparently not so much, as far as I am concerned.  I have not heard from her, and this happened a month ago...

Any advice on how I could change her mind about this chance meeting, for whom this awesome night would never have happened?  I really feel like there's something there that makes it worth it.

Sincerely,
Frustrated in NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment